The Department of Anthropology is committed to collaborative, cross-discipline and interdisciplinary research at all levels. Undergraduate and graduate students can choose from many hands-on research opportunities at our laboratories and at affiliated field schools and sites around the world.
- Archaeology Teaching Laboratory
- Geographic Information Systems Laboratory
- Laboratory for Human Biology Research
- Linguistics Laboratory
Graduate students can explore grants and fellowships as a potential source of research funding.
- Visit our grants and fellowships webpage for general application guidelines; our external grants and fellowships page lists potential opportunities.
- Read about current graduate students’ awards.
Access dissertations completed by PhD students in our department.Back to top